Job: Buffet Attendant

This posting has expired and is no longer available.

Job Description

Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.

To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.

Job Description Summary:

$10 per hour. The position is full time. The shift is 5:00 am-1:30 pm or 1:00 pm-9:30 pm. You should be available to work some weekends as needed.

BASIC FUNCTION: Ensure the buffet area of the main restaurant is consistently clean, stocked with supplies, and well maintained. Assist with other culinary and kitchen cleaning duties.

Job Description:

QUALIFICATIONS:

  • Any previous customer service experience preferred.
  • High school diploma or equivalent.
  • Positive personality.
  • Knowledge of food products.

ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:

  • Maintain cleanliness and organization of Market buffet areas.
  • Inform Lead Cooks regarding food supplies that are in need of replenishing.
  • Maintain needed china, glass and silverware on Market buffet and stations.
  • Responsible for the care and cleanliness of Market buffet equipment.
  • Interact with guests in an upbeat and positive manner.
  • Be knowledgeable about all Market food offerings.
  • Report irregularities and defects in equipment and machinery to Lead Cook.
  • Ensure that the stations are clean and that all food items are properly covered and stored at the end of shift.
  • Ensure that Market buffet and stations are properly broken down and reusable items are returned to the main kitchen.
  • 80% of your time will be prepping and maintaining the Market buffet, the other 20% you will be helping in the kitchen or other station.
  • Maintain sanitation and safety per Steritech standards.

MARGINAL FUNCTIONS:

  • Respond to any reasonable task assigned by culinary supervisors.
  • Assist in other areas of the kitchen as needed.
  • Knowledge of the food service.

BENEFITS:

 All Employees

  • Free Parking
  • Free Meals
  • Free Uniforms
  • Uniforms laundered free
  • Matching 401(k)
  • Company Hotel Travel Discounts
  • Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center

Full Time Employees

  • 14 days Paid Time Off per year
  • 10 Paid Holidays
  • Medical Insurance
  • Dental Insurance
  • Disability Insurance
  • Life Insurance
  • Vision Insurance
  • Flex Spending Account
  • Educational Assistance

Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International.  This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.

  • 800 single occupancy guest rooms
  • 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
  • Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
  • Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
  • 18 hour coffee/wine bar
  • Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
  • 12K square foot Fitness Center


BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.

BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.

BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com



Posted 30+ Days Ago

Full time

R0002689

Best Places to Work in Texas

Contact Us

Social Media

Facebook

Locations

Westlake, Texas
76262
Westlake, TX
76262
Westlake, Texas
Westlake, TX