This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: Hospitality/Resort/Hotel Warehouse/Maintenance
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
The Steward Dishwasher will deep clean and maintain the kitchen as well as the supplies and equipment.
Responsibilities for this Position
- Load dishwasher with dirty dishes as needed.
- Follows proper scraping, sorting, and stacking procedures to minimize breakage
- Make sure that the dishwasher machine is cleaning properly.
- Keep and maintain a clean and organized workstation at all times.
- Make sure that the dishes are clean and sanitized.
- Stack and store dishes properly in their assigned areas
- Sweep and mop kitchen as needed.
- Clean walls as needed.
- Inspect and refill paper towels, and hand soap at all wash basins throughout the kitchen and in associate restrooms
- Sweep and mop the kitchen during meal periods as needed and or as directed by a supervisor.
- Removes trash discretely from public areas at appropriate times of low business and guest flow.
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
- Able to count accurately
- Willingness and ability to work hard labor.
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Must meet or exceed the team expectations.
- An energetic personality.
Wage$9.00 per hourHoursFull TimeBenefits
Paid Time Off14 days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Matching 401k *&*
- Educational Assistance
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
- 10 paid holidays a year in addition to the 14 days of Paid Time Off.
- Free meal in our employee cafeteria.
- Free uniform.
Skills / Requirements