This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
FT Position. You should be available to work varied shifts and some weekends.
BASIC FUNCTION: To manage the receiving and issuing of all uniforms in order for all Deloitte University employees to always look their best. Communicate effectively with internal guests, employees and Housekeeping Department. Practice aggressive hospitality and professionalism at all times.
- Sewing ability to include alterations and mending is required.
- Able to understand, write, read and communicate in English.
- Respond to guests in a DU employees and professional manner.
- Able to stoop and bend freely in handling valet and employee laundry and dry cleaning.
- Able to operate pressing and steaming equipment in a knowledgeable manner.
- Be completely familiar with and carry out policies and procedures set forth by Deloitte University.
- Daily send and receive all employee uniforms to our laundry or to the dry cleaning vendor and account and record accurately.
- Daily send and receive guest dry cleaning and account and record accurately.
- Know uniform requirements for all positions on property, and issue uniforms to the staff in a friendly manner.
- Keep uniform racks neat, clean and organized at all times.
- Keep linen closet and Housekeeping areas clean and maintained.
- Properly account for all uniforms upon employee’s termination/resignation.
- Assist Director of Housekeeping and Laundry Manager with quarterly uniform inventory.
- Mend, alter, press and steam uniforms on a daily basis. Assist guests with requests concerning pressing/mending of personal items.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
- 18 hour coffee/wine bar
- Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
- 12K square foot Fitness Center
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com
Posted 21 Days Ago