Assistant Restaurant Manager - Barn/Bistro Outlets
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:The Restaurant Manager is responsible for aiding the manager in overseeing the operation and staff of the restaurants, Bars and to maintain the highest level of standards and efficiency.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Five years restaurant experience.
- Two years management experience.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high stress situations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Pleasant and positive personality.
- Maintaining a consistently smooth running operation.
- Monitor and critique food quality and service levels.
- Assist with hiring, and training of all staff.
- Scheduling of staff according to occupancy levels.
- Monitoring and daily tracking of payroll and revenue.
- Assist with coaching and counseling staff.
- Ensure physical atmosphere and cleanliness of restaurant, including inspecting tabletops, side-stations and tray stands.
- Assist with monitoring of all current inventories (liquor, beer, wine, food, etc.) and the ordering of new product.
- Assist in end of the month inventories.
- Attending department head, conference review, food and beverage and pre-con meetings as required.
- Responsible for timely performance evaluations of staff.
- Maintaining profitability of restaurant through forecasting and staffing.
- Respond to any reasonable task assigned by Asst Dir of F&B and/or Outlet Director. Assist in all outlets and Banquets in whatever capacity needed.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com