Banquet Server - Evenings On Call
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:$14 per hour/no tips. The position is on-call based upon availability. Shifts are predominately evening functions starting between 3:00pm and 4:00pm.
The ideal candidate for this role has a passion and desire to work in food & beverage. Must have a great personality and a passion for serving people. This position is non-tipped position with a great hourly rate. You must have an eye for detail and the ability to achieve flawless execution!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years food and beverage experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Pleasant and helpful personality.
- Set up for functions to include draping tables, setting silverware, folding napkins, preparing drinks and put out table centerpieces.
- Service to include picking up food from back hall, carrying trays to function location, serve food and clear the food from the tables.
- Break down to include bussing tables, putting away dirty linen and centerpieces, vacuuming.
- Responsibilities also include cleaning of back hall and organizing of storerooms.
- Maintain open communication with management and other employees.
- Be well organized and efficient.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com