Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:$12.00 per hour. The position is full time. The shift varies between 5:00 pm -2:00 am. You should be available to work weekends as needed.
The Barback is responsible for the clearing and setting of bar and tables as well as providing assistance to the bartender and service team in a timely manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Pleasant personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Assist bartender with restocking glassware, ice and beverage items as needed in a timely manner.
- Assist server as needed to include restocking, cleaning, setting tables and running food.
- Heavy lifting will be required on a continuous basis.
- Clear tables as needed.
- Complete opening and closing side work.
- Provide quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the restaurant.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Be familiar with all property amenities, other Restaurants and Banquets.
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Help out in other areas of the restaurant as needed.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com