Bell Attendant - Full Time ($12.50 per hour)
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:$12.50 per hour. No tips. This is a full-time position. The shift times are 3:00p.m - 11:30p.m with an occasional 4:30pm - 1:00am shift or 7:00am - 3:30pm shift. You should be available to work weekends as needed.
BASIC FUNCTION: The Bell Attendant is responsible for greeting and welcoming all guests in a hospitable manner. The Bell Attendant will assist in unloading guests’ luggage, and rooming of guests in a professional manner that exemplifies the service commitment. The Bell Attendant is also responsible for the handling of parking and retrieving of guest’s automobiles in a safe, quick and efficient manner, as well as giving directions and information on all Resort and area services.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Two years of college education preferred.
- Class C Driver’s License.
- Good Driving Record Experience in the service industry preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Service orientation, communication and analytical abilities.
- Pleasant phone demeanor.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Responsible for parking all guests’ cars in a quick, safe and friendly manner.
- Maintain proper control of all guests’ keys.
Deliver automobiles to guests ready to drive, which will require snow removal during winter season.
Open car doors and Resort doors for all guests.
- Delivery of guest’s laundry, messages, and parcels.
- Delivering guest’s luggage to rooms in a timely fashion providing useful information and assistance as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of the porte cochere, and parking lot areas.
- Maintain traffic control, ensuring fire lanes are kept clear.
- Give directions to area sites.
- Securing taxis, and other transportation for guests.
- Be knowledgeable of emergency procedures.
- Painting and maintenance of Bell Closet Area.
- Tending the lobby fireplace.
- Assist in cleanliness of lobby area and guesthouse hallways.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com