Chef de Partie
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:$17 per hour. This is a full time position. You should be available to work from 1:30 PM - 10:00 PM and be able to work weekends as needed.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for culinary and quality high end food product. The Chef de Partie is responsible for the day-to-day production, ordering and inventory of the kitchen.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Culinary school/education preferred.
- Three years culinary experience in a multi unit hotel or conference center.
- Previous experience coaching, training and mentoring culinary staff.
- Excellent knife skills and master of garde manger basics.
- Creative, innovative and assertive personality.
- Operate the kitchen in a profitable manner by reducing waste and controlling inventory.
- Supervise and participate in the preparation and execution of Banquets and Restaurant operations.
- Monitor production and quality levels of all food products.
- Train, coach, counsel, develop and mentor the culinary staff.
- Oversee incoming food product to insure proper quality.
- Inspect all refrigeration and dry storage for proper handling and rotation.
- Interact with guests in regards to overall experience as well as special dietary needs.
- Main contact in restaurant to inspect, receive and sign off on all food and non-food deliveries.
- Maintain pars of all food items, imputing orders as required.
- Conduct monthly inventory of all on hand food items.
- Conduct daily stand ups/pre-shift meetings.
- Develop and maintain ongoing education programs for sanitation and safety.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com