Coffee Break Attendant
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:$14 per hour. The position is full time. You should be available to work a variety of shifts including breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekends as needed.
BASIC FUNCTION: The Coffee Break Attendant will set up and prepare the break stations for daily coffee break functions. The Attendant will also maintain the presentation of break stations and clean and tear down at closing time. Pantry Attendants must stock and maintain the presentation of the pantries on the guest room floors, cleaning equipment as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years food and beverage experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Pleasant and helpful personality.
- Set up for functions and break stations to include preparing stations, setting proper signage, polishing silverware, changing linens, brewing coffee and decorating stations.
- Service to include picking up food from kitchen, taking food to break locations, displaying and replenishing food as needed as well as clearing food.
- Break down to include bussing break stations, returning food to kitchen, putting away dirty linen and centerpieces, sweeping and mopping.
- Responsibilities also include cleaning of back hall, presetting break stations and organizing of storerooms.
- Restock and maintain the presentation of Offices and pantries on the guest room floors.
- Maintain open communication with management and other employees.
- Be well organized and efficient.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com