Communication Center Agent
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:$12 per hour. Full-time position. You should be available to work 3:00pm - 11:30pm and be available to work some weekends as needed.
BASIC FUNCTION: The Communication Center Agent is responsible for processing incoming and outgoing communications courteously, while maintaining a positive and professional image. In addition, assist with checking guests into the front desk and luggage assistance.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to work well with guests to resolve complaints in a positive manner.
- Call Center experience preferred.
- Ability to use radio communications and remain calm in emergency situations.
- Answer and process all incoming/outgoing guest and in-house calls.
- Check bulletin board and log books for all pertinent information.
- Forward messages and faxes as needed to guests and various departments.
- Responsible for HOTSOS communications between security, engineering, Housekeeping, Conference Services, ERT and MOD in emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Check in guests at Front Desk.
- Assist with Front Services team with luggage arrivals and departures.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com