Cooks - All Levels Culinary - Part Time Only
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:$12.00 per hour - $15.00 per hour. Positions are part time and will work 1-4 days per week based on your availability. Shifts vary from 5:00 a.m - 1:30 p.m and 1:00 p.m - 9:30 p.m. You should be flexible to work some weekends as needed.
You have a passion for food and creating extraordinary dining experiences by crafting delicious dishes for guests!
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Some food service and/or cooking experience ranging from basic, intermediate & strong skills based on the position.
- Varying knowledge of food safety, sanitation, food products, and food service equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests & co-workers.
WHAT THE JOB DOES:
- Prepare food according to hotel’s established culinary standards & recipes.
- Maintain a commitment for guest service and the highest quality & consistency.
- Ensure daily sanitation and safety according to hotel’s established standards.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events & Recognition
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com