Custodial & Janitorial Hotel Cleaner
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:$11.00 per hour. This is a full-time position. The shift times are 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM. You should be available to work weekends as needed.
This position is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the lobby areas, public restrooms, employee restrooms and property internal offices.
- Housekeeping or Custodial experience desirable.
- Neat appearance and pleasant personality.
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Basic knowledge of chemicals and their uses.
- Ensure cleanliness of entire lobby area, dusting, and vacuuming and furniture placement.
- Polishes all metal sign displays and stairway handrails.
- Ensures constant monitoring and replacement of telephone message pads and pens at all public telephones.
- Dusts all pictures and furniture.
- Wash interior window panes and dividers.
- Checks and cleans all public restrooms, on a frequent basis throughout the day/evening, replacing paper supplies as needed using proper LEED Green Cleaning Standards.
- Checks, cleans and re-stocks employee restrooms two times daily.
- Remove trash and vacuums carpets in internal offices.
- Maintains a neat appearance of work cart.
- Report all maintenance needs and special cleaning needs.
- Return all lost and found articles to Housekeeping Office.
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Clean up spills immediately.
- Perform other related duties as requested the Director of Housekeeping or Housekeeping Manager.
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to guests and co-workers at all times.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com