Engineer Tech II - General Maintenance - $15.00 per hour
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:$15 per hour. The position is full time. The shift is 2:00pm - 10:30 pm. You should be available to work some weekends as needed.
BASIC FUNCTION: The Engineer II will assist guests with maintenance or other requests, identifying and correcting the problem. Responsibilities also include performing various work order tasks and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years experience in a similar job in the hospitality industry is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret HVAC, electrical, mechanical and plumbing blueprints.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- EPA CFC certification preferred, but not required.
- Resolves guest’s problems and handles all guest requests.
- Identifies problems, initiates work orders, accomplished assigned work orders and does all necessary repairs.
- Performs preventative maintenance and maintains logs in an organized manner.
- Complete the duty rounds checklists, report and correct noted problems.
- Responsible for correct use of office equipment, EMS system and Life Safety Systems, (training provided).
- Perform swimming pool chemical tests, make corrections and have a working knowledge of pool equipment (training provided).
- Respond to any reasonable tasks as assigned by supervisor or manager.
WHAT WE ARE:
800 room private hotel and conference center.
Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com