Engineer Tech III - Grounds Keeper
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:$13.00 per hour. This is a full time position. You should be fully available to work 2:00pm - 10:30pm. You must be available to work weekends.
BASIC FUNCTION: The Engineer III will assist guests with maintenance requests, identify problems and perform various room preventative maintenance tasks. The Engineer III position will also be on task to police the exterior grounds, loading dock, and will collect and maintain all recyclable materials throughout the facility.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year experience in a similar job in the hospitality industry preferred.
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Resolves guests’ maintenance problems and handles all guest requests.
- Perform simple preventative maintenance tasks in all guestrooms and other resort areas (i.e. change filters, replace light bulbs, repair drapery tracks.)
- Identify problems that cannot be readily repaired in the guests rooms and write work orders for those problems.
- Complete basic work order requests.
- Basic knowledge of EMS and life safety systems, with training.
- Accurately complete daily rounds sheets and identify and report major problems.
Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com