Facility Systems Analyst
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:$17.00 starting hourly pay rate. Shift start time varies from 6:00am - 8:00am to 2:30pm - 4:30pm.
BASIC FUNCTION: The Facility Systems Analyst will oversee and routinely review the automation systems of the building related to the Facilities Department. Through routine observation of the systems, the analyst will insure that warning alarms and general issues found are addressed quickly in order to keep the building and the automated systems running at peak performance. This person will have a main focus of routinely analyzing the systems and reporting issues through the work order system but may also respond to and resolve alarms and issues found.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associates degree or higher in HVAC/R or equivalent on the job experience.
- EPA CFC certification preferred
- Experience in a similar job required.
- Working knowledge of Control Systems like Honeywell EBI, Honeywell Energy Manager System, Lutron Lighting, Inncom Control Systems, or Delta 5 Systems required.
- Two years hotel or similar work environment required.
- Ability to read and utilize schematic diagrams.
- Ability to use all aspects of a multi-meter required.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, relating to mechanical, electrical, and plumbing required.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools and soldering equipment required.
- Valid Texas Driver’s License preferred.
- Monitor the building automation systems.
- Analyze issues from the automation systems and determine the best solution.
- Coordinate with building system vendors when additional assistance is needed to resolve issues.
- Create work order tickets from the alarms generated or issues found in the building systems.
- Make repairs to equipment generally related to issues found or generated alarms.
- Performs preventative maintenance and maintains logs in an organized manner.
- Complete the duty rounds checklists and corrects noted problems.
- Responsible for correct use of office equipment, EMS system and Life Safety Systems.
- Correctly respond to fire alarms and other life safety situations.
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com