Food & Beverage Supervisor
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:$16 per hour. The position is full time. You should be available to work an AM/PM schedule and weekends when needed.
The Supervisor is responsible for assisting the restaurant managers in overseeing the operation and staff of the restaurant to maintain the highest level of standards and efficiency.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three years restaurant experience.
- One year supervisory experience.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high stress situations.
- Well organized.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ensure physical atmosphere and cleanliness of restaurant including tables and side stations.
- Assist in maintaining a smooth running operation.
- Monitor food quality and service level.
- Monitor payroll and revenue.
- Provide a pleasant and efficient atmosphere for staff and guests.
- Assist in inventory control.
- Maintain service standards.
- Responsible for daily paperwork including payroll, inventory, etc.
- Assist staff with any problems that may occur.
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Cover all duties of Manager in that person’s absence.
- Assist Manager with hiring and training of all staff.
- Scheduling of staff according to occupancy level and forecasting.
- Perform and assist in all positions supervised.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com