Hotel Front Desk Agent ($12.50 per hour)
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:$12.50 per hour. Full Time. The shift is 3:00pm - 11:30pm. You should be available to work weekends as needed.
The Front Desk Agent is to provide friendly, efficient registration, guest settlement, and information to all guests, fellow employees and visitors.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Two years of college education preferred.
- Two years experience in a service industry, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent oral and communication skills. Computer literate.
- Pleasant telephone demeanor.
- Check guest in, ensuring proper credit is received, special requests are noted and fulfilled and accurate information is established.
- Thoroughly complete all guest transactions.
- Promote and sell special hotel programs.
- Interact with staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information.
- Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and policies.
- Maintain house bank.
- Communicate all pertinent information to the Front Office Managers and Supervisors.
- Follow set procedures on posting, charges, cashing checks, safe deposits, and refunds.
- Solicit guest feedback via guest comment cards.
- Cross training in PBX, concierge, and bell podium coverage.
- Assist other departments as needed.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com