Hotel Guest Room Housekeeper - Monday - Friday ($12.00 per hour)
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:The position is full time. $12.00 per hour. The typical shift is 8:30am - 5:00pm. (occasionally shift time may vary)
You love to keep things neat and clean! A place for everything and everything in its place! You take pride in creating a perfect first impression for our travelling guest!
You should be available to work:
- 8:30am to 5:00 pm. Occasionally you may start earlier.
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to thrive in a production based atmosphere (average 14-22 rooms/day).
- Enjoy physical work including standing, walking, bending & reaching all day.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests & co-workers.
What the job does:
- Daily thorough cleaning and sanitation of guest bathrooms.
- Daily thorough cleaning of guest rooms, refresh guest room amenities daily.
- Changing of linens on beds and remaking beds.
What we are:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
Why work for us:
- Awesome Employee Events & Recognition
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks
- Free uniforms
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com