Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:$13.50 per hour. The position is full time. A normal shift is will start between 7am -10am and will end between 3:30pm - 6pm . You should be available to work some weekends as needed.
BASIC FUNCTION: The Housekeeper Inspector is responsible for completing all housekeeping inspections to ensure the highest quality in cleanliness and service throughout the guest rooms, corridors and other hotel areas.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous supervisory or trainer experience in hotel housekeeping preferred.
- Ability to handle high stress situations.
- Must have an attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and use of electronic technology such as iPhone, iPad, computers.
- Detail oriented and good organizational skills.
- Responsible for ensuring that all housekeeping cleaning standards are being maintained by having a thorough understanding of all standards.
- Responsible for inspecting hotel guest rooms.
- Identify trends or issues in which employees may need additional training to meet the housekeeping standards.
- Assist in the implementation and maintaining of the "Quality Assurance Program" cleanliness program.
- Identify areas in which new or updated cleaning standards may be needed to ensure the highest quality of cleanliness and assist in training the housekeeping team on these standards..
- Ensure constant communication with the Housekeeping leaders to identify areas for improvement.
- Attend all scheduled meetings.
- Maintain written and/or verbal reports to housekeeping managers.
- Ensure standards of cleanliness are met in all areas of responsibility following proper LEED Green Cleaning Standards.
- On low occupancy days this position may perform the duties of a housekeeping Room Attendant.
- All other duties as requested by Housekeeping leadership team.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com