Laundry Wash Attendant ($12.00/hr.)
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:This position is full-time. $12.00 per hour. The shift start times vary from 7:00am - 8:30am to 3:30pm - 5:00pm. The Laundry Wash Attendant is responsible for assisting with the processing of all linen needed by the hotel, specifically the wash machines.
- Laundry experience is preferred.
- Able to stoop and bend freely and lift and load wet and dry linen.
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
- Properly sort all linen/uniforms into correct piles for processing.
- Correctly use each piece of laundry equipment and report any maintenance concerns immediately.
- Be able to identify each laundry chemical, its purpose and how to handle properly.
- Maintain accurate records of all linen processed on a daily basis.
- Keep laundry and machinery clean at all times.
- Load and unload 160 lb. washer extractors on a constant basis.
- Perform all aspects of the quality control process.
- Participate in conducting linen inventory.
- Assist in other housekeeping areas as needed.
- Carry dirty linen to laundry.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com