Restaurant Buffet Attendant
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:$11 per hour. The position is full time. The shift is 5:00 am-1:30 pm or 1:00 pm-9:30 pm. You should be available to work some weekends as needed.
BASIC FUNCTION: Maintain Market Stations in accordance with Hotel standards. Ensure the highest quality and consistency of food and guest service.
- Any previous customer service experience preferred.
- Some food handling or food sanitation experience desired.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Positive personality.
- Product knowledge.
- Maintain Market Stations in accordance with Hotel standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of Market areas.
- Inform sous chef regarding food supplies that are in need of replenishing.
- Maintain needed china, glass and silverware on Market stations.
- Responsible for the care and cleanliness of Market kitchen equipment. Interact with guests in an upbeat and positive manner.
- Be knowledgeable about all Market food offerings.
- Report irregularities and defects in equipment and machinery to sous chef.
- Ensure that the stations are clean and that all food items are properly covered and stored at the end of shift.
- Ensure that Market stations are properly broken down and reusable items are returned to the main kitchen.
- Maintain sanitation and safety per Steritech standards.
- Respond to any reasonable task assigned by sous chef.
- Assist in other areas of the kitchen as needed.
- Knowledge of kitchens and storage areas.
- Knowledge of use, cleaning, and safe handling and breakdown of all equipment.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com