Restaurant Host/Hostess - Part Time
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:$12 per hour. This is a part-time position. The shifts are a combination of 5:00pm - 10:00pm and 11:00am - 4:00pm. You should be available to work weekends as needed.
The Host/Hostess is responsible for greeting and seating of guests as they enter the restaurant.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One-year restaurant experience.
- Good customer service skills.
- Pleasant personality.
- Help plan and coordinate timely seating of guests.
- Responsible for hanging guests’ coats.
- Take reservations in person and over the phone, using professional language at all times.
- Answer telephones, responding to guest’s questions in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of resort services and amenities.
- Maintain cleanliness of coatroom and podium areas.
- Maintain perfectly clean uniform.
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Assist Captains and Backwaiters on an as-needed basis.
- Clean and re-set tables as needed.
- Assist in other Food and Beverage departments as needed
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com