Uniform Room Supervisor
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:$15 per hour. This is a full-time position. You should have flexible availability to work varied shifts which include 11:00am - 7:30pm and/or 12:00pm - 8:30pm shifts and be available to work weekends as needed.
The Uniform Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Laundry Manager in overseeing the proper and smooth operation of the Uniform Department. The Uniform Supervisor will ensure the highest quality in cleanliness and service as well as efficiency and production throughout the uniform room.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to learn new inventory software.
- Laundry or Uniform Room experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- This is a working Supervisor position who will work alongside of the Uniform Attendants.
- Responsible for all training of Uniform Attendants.
- Responsible for issuing, tracking, organizing, washing and pressing uniforms for all employees.
- Assist with conducting uniform quality audits to ensure all uniforms are in good condition. Replace worn uniforms as needed.
- Ensure that there is always a well-maintained par level of all uniforms for new employees.
- Conduct inventory and submit order recommendations to the Laundry Manager so that the par level is always maintained.
- Assist employees with uniform issues ranging from quality, sizing, and fittings.
- May occasionally assist with sewing such as buttons and hems.
- Coach and counsel Uniform Attendants, as needed.
- Assist with performance reviews for Uniform employees with the guidance of the Laundry Manager.
- All other duties as requested by Laundry Manager.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room private hotel and conference center.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Awesome Employee Events
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Medical Benefits & other Great Perks
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com